National Caregiver's Month

Thanks Jennifer for sharing this!
 
November is National Caregiver's Month...As a caregiver myself, I know what a heavy load it is often times to bear. I have such profound respect for all of the caregiver's out there! Keep us in your prayers, that God would continue to give us the needed strength to keep pressing on. I dedicate this to my fellow caregiver's...  ~Jennifer Beasley
Father, You’re the strength that lifts the burden,
You’re the oil that ...
soothes the pain;
You’re the sunlight when there’s darkness,
You’re the shelter in the rain.
You’re the hand that brings all healing,
You’re the song that calms all fear;
You’re the peace that brings all comfort,
You’re the God who’s always near.

~ Roy Lessin, "Meet Me In The Meadow"

 The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory.
    Psalm 118:14 NLT