Thanks, Whoever You Are...


I'd like to say thank you to all the caregivers and friends of caregivers who take the time to read here. Although I don't know all of you personally, the stats for this page show readers from many places. I hope the link below gives you a bit of peaceful respite. God remembers you and sees your gifts of time and love.  
 
My stats page may not pick up visitors from every place, but greeting to the readers from these countries!

 
United States 733,  Russia 103, Germany 57, Malaysia 32, United Kingdom 25, Israel 24, Canada 19, India 17, Romania 16, Australia 10, Italy 9, Latvia 6, South Korea 6, Russia 4, China 3.  

I hope the link to the song below gives you a bit of peaceful respite. It reminds me of 
God's grace,
   upon grace,  
      upon grace...

Psalm 116 by Sons of Korah

Lyrics:

I love the LORD for He heard me
He heard my cry for mercy
Because He turned His ear to me
I will call on Him

Cords of death, they entangled me
The anguish of the grave was upon me
I was overcome by troubles and sorrow
Then I called on YOUR Name

O LORD Rescue me
O LORD Rescue me
O LORD Rescue me
Rescue me
Rescue me

The LORD is gracious and righteous
He is full of compassion
The LORD protects the simple-hearted
When I was in need He saved me

So be at rest once more my soul
For the LORD's been good to you
So be at rest once more my soul
O my soul
O my soul

For you have saved my soul from death
And you have saved my eyes from tears
And you have saved my feet from stumbling
That I may walk before the Lord.

That I may walk before the Lord,

   That I may walk before the Lord,
      That I may walk before the Lord.